Life is all the moments we remember strung together by the ones we don't.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Lost Cellular Device

This Morning I rode Front Runner Down To Work, and left my phone on the the train. I lost my phone, I called it from work about a hundred times, but no one answered. I called my sister and She called UTA they said that they don't get lost and found turned in until Monday afternoon. I cried and cried. I didn't know what I was going to do. I love my phone, and I wouldn't be able to get a new one until the 5 of January. I didn't know what to do. About two hours after continual praying and occasional calling of my phone someone calls Build-A-Bear and said they found a phone and was wondering if it belonged to someone who worked here. I got my phone back. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thankful. I really really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment