Life is all the moments we remember strung together by the ones we don't.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Work

So I went into work today and it pretty much sucked. They got a new stuff machine and I had to be taught how to use it the mel watched me and I felt like I was brand new again. I couldn't clock in because I am not a real employee yet. Aparently I was terminated sometime in the last 5 months and now have to be rehired, but Jim needs to do that and he wasn't there today, so I get to do that tomorrow when he gets in. Hopefully it will be slow tomorrow and I can leave early, that would be nice. But actually working felt nice. I was doing something that was familar something I know and am good at. I wasn't there very long because we were dead slow, but I liked the feeling of doing something with my time that meant something, or was at least worth something.


Have you ever re-read old journals? well I did today and it was way funny. Not only was my spelling terrible but half the time the words I used didn't even make sense. Um I would like to burn it, are we really supposed to save it for posterity's sake, because I think I'd prefer my great-grand children not knowing I was a lunatic at the age of 12. Oh well I won't discard it but only because my grandma wrote me a letter on the first page. I will just stuff it a box and hope it gets lost in the move. not that I am actually moving anywhere at least not today.


Adriennne my best childhood friend texted me today! It was crazy, I know she is reading my blog so that is nice to know she hasn't totally lost touch with who I am, but I feel like I haven't talked to her in about two years. She should get a blog then we could stay in touch this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment