so this is for Misty. 25 things she might not know about me.
1. I love to read, but I have to read the book it one sitting.
2. I drink Milk like its going out of style. But only if its Smith's Brand and 1%
3. I always wake up before my alarm but the noise scares me so I hit the snooze because it is easier and then lay in bed for ten minutes until it goes off again. -Wide awake
4. I fall asleep best if I am watching Man Vs. Wild and frequently dream of marring Barr Grill, but I'm not sure that is how you spell his name.
5. I get in ruts and don't know how to get out.
6. I throw myself into everything I attempt. Nothing with me is half hearted.
7. I love cake
8. I hate chocolate frosting, Sour cream, raw onions, cherry flavoring, cherry in any form except real cherries off a tree from someone I knew, mint in anything but toothpaste, Billy Mays, ineffective meetings, and people who say they will do something then they don't do it.
9. My biggest pet peeve is when people don't use their blinker. It is about an inch from their hand.
10. I can not pass vehicle's on a two way highway.
11. speeding terrifies me. - I know I used to have a lead foot but now I coast at the speed limit.
12. I feel inadequate that I am not in a significant relationship, but at the same time I am perfectly happy that I am single.
13. Being alone with men terrifies me, I am so afraid of what might happen, or how I might get hurt next.
14.My biggest fear is being alone. Home alone, dying alone, just alone.
15. My next biggest fear is that I will never know the joy of motherhood
16. I hate mind games! I always say what I mean and find it infuriating when people play them and lead you on.
17. My greatest joy thus far has been when Megan sees me runs to me and hugs me like I am dying.- the love of a child is the only untainted love.
18. I am a people pleaser to the core, Whatever it is I think people want that is what I do, it is a great asset and a great weakness.
19. I love clean Sheets.
20. I frequently feel lost like I don't really know where I am going.- metaphorically speaking
21. I love the mornings and taking my time in the morning
22. cinnamon Life is my favorite food ever, except potatoes in any form
23.I love my sisters Misty and Kelly They are my bestest friends and I tell them everything even if it is months after the fact
24. I love James Dean and have a framed Pastel drawing of him hanging in my room. I also have a "life size" cardboard cutout of him, a collage of pics and quotes although this is not currently displayed, and a giant Pink birthday card with his picture and Tom Hanks' picture on it. (this is displayed) all of which came from my friend Emily
25. I'm not the person I thought I was going to be and I'm not sure if its a good or bad thing.
Interesting stuff- I didn't know all of it. I didn't know you didn't like Sour Cream. I thought I was the only one. Did mom make you eat it too and then you throw up?
ReplyDeleteno, I just don't like it. It is fine to cook with like in ritzy chicken, but I don't like it on potatoes or any thing like that.
ReplyDeleteOh Amy Heaps, I think I kind of really miss you!
ReplyDelete