Life is all the moments we remember strung together by the ones we don't.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Break

So I spent the first two days of spring Break in Las Vegas with my sister and her family. It was lots of fun and I think the kids really liked it. Then we left the Hotel at about 8:30 and arrived at her house at 6:50. so that's a whopping 11 hour drive. Of coarse we drove down the strip stopped for breakfast, stopped at my house in cedar, stopped at the chevron in cove fort where they locked the keys in the car and then we were finally able to make it home. Road trips with children suck! I had the older kids in my car that means a 4 and an 8 year old they were playing some make believe game in the back and I mostly ignored them. But it wasn't bad. I am going to my parents house on wed or Thurs and then back to cedar on sat. My to do list for spring break is as follows:
  • Write special ed paper
  • write lesson plan for ed lab
  • write/adapt a story line into a play for theatre
  • find out about my type casting
  • rest up
  • figure out how to flirt

Quite a list.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget, "Hang with your fabulous friend Johanna who you've been dying to see."

    ReplyDelete