Life is all the moments we remember strung together by the ones we don't.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Oops I forgot

Day 44
On my list of things to ask Santa for I forgot to mention a White Christmas, What little snow is on the ground is from a week ago, it hasn't even melted that much. However I understand Christmas isn't about snow or gifts, it is about the birth of our savior Jesus Christ. His Atoning sacrifice and our chance to repent.

on a somewhat less spiritual note, I got almost everything I asked for. I got my new camera, two blankets, a nice new sweater, some gloves, In January I will be buying several new/used books, and I even got to snuggle with grace under my blanket.

Today was so nice and peaceful! I LOVE staying at home on Christmas, not running around from house to house like chicken with our heads cut off. I think I always want to stay home, and enjoy quite time with my family.

Family is the best and I think mine is on top of the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment