Day 56So I held a tarantula today. It was pretty much the highlight of my day. If I looked a little frightened in the photo it is basically because I am. Apparently I'm on this new kick where I force myself to do or try things I'm slightly afraid of. Thus far I haven't been disappointed by doing the things that a little bit frighten me. I want to live my life fearless. Unafraid to conquer the untamed wilderness.
On the airplane I read a story about this man who for a living teaches people to survive in the wilderness with practically nothing. I want to be just like him. I want to play outdoors all day and eat fish I just caught. I want to be wild and free. But then I don't I like my comforts and a soft bed. So then again I don't perhaps I just want a cabin in the woods.
No comments:
Post a Comment