So we are getting internet at the house at the end of the month, so I will restart my challenge. however to tide you over here are some quick updates.
1. I got married July 27 and it was so wonderful. Really it was an amazing experience and I love the knowledge that rob will ALWAYS be with me.
2. My sweet dog bit my adorable niece Grace and we have to put her down, so we are spoiling her rotten and teaching her all sorts of bad habits.
On sunday night robs pocket dialed 911. the dispatcher called us back to see what was going on. I told her everything was fine and I was really sorry. About 10 minutes later an officer came to the door and asked me all of the same questions it was pretty embarrassing. Well that is about all I have that is exciting enough to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment