Life is all the moments we remember strung together by the ones we don't.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Student Teaching Update

So we finally figured out what is going to happen as far as my schooling goes. I will simply finish up in the fall, once school starts again. This is good because it gives me almost 5 long months with my baby. I get to keep the same placement and teacher, I also get to use the TWS I already started. For these and many other reasons I feel extremely blessed.
The down side is, since I didn't finish this semester I can't get my teaching license and therefore can't apply for a teaching job in the fall. Not that I really wanted to teach, but with Rob adding a second major and no longer graduating, it really looks like I will have to get some job, somewhere and at least I like teaching. Oh well I know the Lord will look out for us and that we will be able to provide for our family somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment