Life is all the moments we remember strung together by the ones we don't.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

co-sleeping

Peter and I have been successfully co-sleeping since, well since he was born. Recently he has discovered that he has some measure of control over his arms, and he can even manipulate where my breast is, or at least how it sits. Anyway this morning I woke up to a very smiling baby trying to put my breast in his mouth all by himself. He almost had it too. When I tried to help him he got a little mad, so I just turned my body more towards him and let him do the rest. What a silly little son.
On a related topic, last night at dinner I gave Peter a small amount of mashed potatoes. He loved it, he was totally chowing down. He liked them so much I thought I'd let him try the peas. He would not let me take the spoon out of his mouth. When I had decided he'd had enough, he started screaming. So I gave him just a bit more potato. He stopped crying, and smacked his lips.
I love my little son, and am so excited for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment