Fun things since our last post:
- We went for an airplane ride to visit my sister (Peter did fantastic, except for the exploding poop)
- he now has 4 teeth on top, to accompany his 2 bottom teeth.
- We had an adorable photo shoot involving lots of pumpkins (Peter may have been placed inside one of them)
- Peter accomplished his long term goal of eating from a bottle (formula even because I can't pump quite enough for him)
- we got another dog (an old fart named Raven, we adopted her from my sister)
I love my little man and cannot wait until I get to be a full time mommy again. ugh student teaching just be finished already. Peter and I spent all day together today just nursing, and napping, and soaking up each others company. Although he does great at the sitters, I think it is still hard on him when he doesn't get to see me all day everyday.
Well I'm off for some more well deserved snuggle time with my little man.
No comments:
Post a Comment