Well after much deliberation it was decided that I would finish student teaching starting Sept. 5th. However after prayerful consideration I have decided to postpone my education once again. I know that it is very important for me to finish, and complete my degree. However Peter is unable to drink from a bottle, and if I do my student teaching the poor kid will starve from 8am-4pm. As a mother I can not allow that to happen.
It is very painful for me to postpone my education. In a lot of ways I feel like I am failing myself. Yet somehow I know that the Lord will bless me for putting my family first. On the other hand I am secretly glad that there is a solid reason I can't finish right now. I am really selfish and don't really want to let someone else raise my kid for even 6 weeks. I just don't want to miss a minute of his life.
No comments:
Post a Comment