Life is all the moments we remember strung together by the ones we don't.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Disaster in the making

It is official! I have a walking baby. My sweet 10 month old has decided it is much faster to walk than crawl. With his new found mode of transportation he has developed the ability to carry things, and make unbelievable messes. One might be at this point thinking "oh how cute!" Well one is wrong very wrong. His favorite thing to carry is my telephone, which he then drops in obscure places, where it dies, and I am left telephoneless (yet again). His favorite mess making activities are pulling everything AND I do mean everything out of drawers, off shelves, and out of boxes or baskets. It is impossible to keep anything clean.
Other things this adorable trouble maker occupies his time with are turning the television on and off, saying "uhh ooo" chasing Cleo bonking his head to mine, eating everything he can put in his mouth (paper, and dog food included), and taking lid off pens.
In his less naughty time he loves to sing, dance, clap his hands, play the "drums," climb the stairs(well climb anything really), snuggle his momma, call for his daddy, escape outside when I put the dogs out, and pull on my pants (thank goodness for belts!)
Oh how I adore this precious little child. I must admit being a stay at home mom is pretty much the bees knees. I'm not sure I know anyone who loves their job as much as I do! Well maybe Ranger Rob. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment