Life is all the moments we remember strung together by the ones we don't.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

2 weeks

Well I've been dedicated for two weeks, I've attempted  to live a life of purpose. And mostly I've succeeded. After the first day which was really refreshing I got really really bored especially during nap time, so I decided to exercise. Which is a really good and healthy choice. I'm doing Pilates right now and honestly it kicked my butt Much harder than I had anticipated. The morning after that first time I could barely move. I also started walking Cleo. Poor girl, a year and a half ago she was running 5 miles everyday, since we moved to TX she's lucky if we get to the dog park once a month, well since she is gaining a bit of weight I decided we should fix that. Right now we are doing about 2 1/2 miles of walking, but as the weather cools off I hope to increase that distance. My house is mostly clean, when the boys go to bed at night I find myself cleaning up. Which I actually love cause it sets me up for a smoother morning. I spend lots of time playing with my kids and amazingly many behavior issues have disappeared. And lastly I go to sleep at about 8:30 each night, cause honestly an entire day of productiveness wears me out! I have aspirations to sew a quilt for Rob and I but it hasn't happened yet, I'm just too sleepy by the time I have time. 
Overall I'm loving the change and I don't even miss the activities I used to indulge in. I think for now these  changes have brought me closer to Heavenly  Father and that they create the life He wishes me to lead. I guess to survive deployment I need to step out of the world and into my own private sphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment